Sunday, November 4, 2012

Fakes - Nathan Kress

Nathan, what a surprise! Wow ... um ... that huge ...

Yeah, I know! Wanna suck!?

Only if I can fuck!

Only if I can fuck after! 

Deal!


Oh, god! So tight! AH! Shit it's tight! 

YEAH! AH! YOU LIKE MY BOY PUSSY?

I LOVE IT! AHH! NOW DO ME! AND HARD!


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

IT'S SO TIGHT! AH SO TIGHT!

IT'S SO HUGE! AHH! SHIIT! FUCK! ME HARD! HARDER!
I'M GONNA CUM!
CUM INSIDE OF ME!

YES! OH YEAH! I'M CUMMING!

AHH! OHHH! IT'S SO HOT AND AMAZING!


 That was amazing. 

Hell ya mothafucka'!

Same time next week?

You know it! ;)

23 comments:

  1. Amazing!!! I love Nathan's huge cock in these pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even know how good that would feel if I was on top

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quiero Chuparsela A Nathan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quiero Chuparsela A Nathan

    ReplyDelete
  5. No there not real these are fakes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Want to fuck his tight ass and then let him fuck me.

    Anyone for some anal. I'm extra hirny

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to get fucked by his awesome dick. Then fuck him until he juzzes all over the place.

    So horny. Anyone for gay anal

    ReplyDelete
  8. he is so hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love Nathan Kress

    ReplyDelete
  10. My kik name is arreketje
    text me <3<3<3:O:O:O

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg You sexy mother fucker I'll do anything for you deep throught?~

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would like to bounce on that.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I meet nathan kress me and him had sex

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wouldn't mind cum inside me

    ReplyDelete