Saturday, March 2, 2013

Info - 3/2/2013

Hello all, 

Y'know how I said that I would post a megapost of 20 original fakes?

Sorry, but something came up, and I could not do it, nor can I do it tomorrow.

So ... NEW IDEA! 

Comment on the fake you want to see. 

Rules:

1. You can only choose one celeb to have me fake

2. The first twenty requests (comments) are the ones I will fake

3. Any repeats by two different comments will only be faked once. ( I want to have variety)

4. NO SPAM

Thanks all, and comment away! : D

23 comments:

  1. Could you fake Grant Gustin please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carlos Pena JR. please

    ReplyDelete
  3. Logan Henderson

    ReplyDelete
  4. THAT'S 20! IT WILL BE UP WITHIN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS! BUT DON'T WORRY, I PLAN ON HAVEING AT LEAST TWO MEGA POSTS A MONTH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tyler Glenn from "Neon Trees" ... Please!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bradley Steven perry

    ReplyDelete