Monday, June 17, 2013

Twink Thoughts - Justin Berfield


Hey all. 

Yeah, I'm alive, suprised? I am ....

Anyslut, I'm SOOOOOOOOO SOORRRRRY!

I've been sooooo busy that it's not funny! I became so busy I forgot about the blog and the 20 origional fakes in the super post I was supposed to do. I PROMISE IT WILL BE OUT ON FRIDAY! 

AND... now that it's summer, I'll be posting at least once everyday! :) 

Also, I recently started to watch one of my favorite shows once again. Malcolm in the Middle. 

Now, it's my new obsession. 

A story, with fakes between Malcolm (Frankie Muniz) and Reese (Justin Berfield), is a WIP, but I will hopefully have it up sometime this week! 

Thanks all! 

15 comments:

  1. Thanks. Plz put conner price. Luke benward. Colin ford. Joe jonas. Jessemccartney. Luke Bryan. Hunter Hayes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blake Jenner!!! He's so yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're still with us. Malcolm fakes are good; I'll look forward to them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you please do Avan Jogia from victorious?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want luke benward. Colin ford. Jesse McCartney. Zac efron. To fuck someone

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your good intentions seem to have fallen foul of your busy life! I'll still keep checking each week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Luke benward and Colin ford is sooooo sexy. Fuckin hot. Plz plz. That only I want. I been dying see see them fuckin. Begging u. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Make one of Jake short

    ReplyDelete
  9. When were you going to make that super fake you promised us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pleaaaaseee make a fake with Ross Lynch pleaaase, i want fuck him

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm 15 wanna trade pics - gayboyoncamera@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Where is the 20 megapost that was to be posted a few WEEKS back? No hate, I just want to see them

    ReplyDelete
  13. Leo howard im dying for it

    ReplyDelete
  14. Where is the Malcolm and Reese story? Would love to read it. Bet it would be really sexy!

    ReplyDelete